At Baker's Square, we not only offer good food, good times and great career opportunities but we also provide some of the best benefits around. We reward for a job well done.
Our passion to serve each other is supported with comprehensive health and benefits programs including:
- Medical – A choice of PPO coverage plans offer flexibility. Team member only, team member + child or children, team member + spouse, and family coverage are available.
- Dental – A choice of flexible dental plans allow our team members to use in-network or out-of-network providers.
- Vision - Our plan provides exams and glasses with a co-pay or an annual allowance for contacts.
- Disability - Provided at no charge for use in the event of a short or longer-term injury or illness.
- Basic Life - Provided at no charge, this benefit is one times annual base salary plus an average of bonus earned.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) equal to Basic Life at no charge
- Reimbursement Accounts - A Health Care Reimbursement Account and a Dependent Care Reimbursement Account are available to help maximize before-tax dollars.
- 401(k) - Plans are an excellent way to save for retirement. Team members may contribute up to 60% of their income (at 1% increments) and the company may match their contribution quarterly. The 2013 match will be at a rate of fifty-cents on the dollar up to 3% of eligible compensation. The plan accepts qualified rollovers from other 401(k) plans. Team members are eligible immediately upon hire and age 21.
- Supplemental Life Insurance - Managers may purchase additional Life + AD&D insurance for themselves and their families at low group rates.
- Employee Assistance Program – The EAP Program is at no charge and provides managers and their families free 24-hour access to qualified counselors and experts to discuss confidentially personal issues ranging from marital and family concerns to substance abuse and grief counseling.
- Baker's Square Outreach - This program is a voluntary assistance fund to help our team members when they experience a crisis or catastrophe. The program is 100% team member funded. Voluntary contribution levels start at 25¢ per week.
- Direct Deposit - Weekly paychecks can be deposited directly into personal checking and or savings account(s).
- Vacation - Baker's Square managers earn paid vacation time at a rate of two weeks annually for the first four years of employment and three weeks of vacation after five years of service. Vacation earnings may vary in the year of hire, depending on start date.
We’re always looking for great team members to show A Passion to Serve. In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Meal discounts
- Performance evaluations
- Alternative dispute resolution program
- Outreach team member assistance fund
We also provide team members the tools, education and opportunities for personal success. That means if you want even more than a fun job at a great place, Baker's Square offers excellent opportunities to advance. Once you master your job and demonstrate the ability to handle more, you can consider building your career as a member of:
- Certified Trainers – Certified Trainers are in-restaurant trainers.
- Shift Leader Certification Program – Shift leaders help managers run the daily operations and take great care of our guests.
- Management - We annually promote approximately 30% of our managers from the team member ranks.